Operations Team Members are responsible for a variety of maintenance duties at our Production facilities including but not limited to: troubleshooting, repairs and performing preventive maintenance relative to the mechanical, floor tile, plumbing systems and physical structural elements of the facility. The Operations Team Members are expected to operate under the highest standards of compliance and professionalism.
Maintenance and Inspections
- Routinely inspects facility, troubleshoots, and makes repairs to the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, as well as any structural elements of the facilities.
- Perform a variety of maintenance/minor repair activities on the interior/exterior areas of the facilities including, but not limited to: painting, drywall, structural elements, including parking lot and sidewalks, plumbing repairs, clears drain stoppages, interior and exterior lighting including lamp, fuse and ballast replacement.
- Perform preventive maintenance programs as assigned by management.
- Periodically inspect air handling units, tighten or replace belts, replace filters and grease components. Maintain logs to document activity.
- Performs interior and exterior custodial duties as needed. May include sweeping sidewalks, remove snow from sidewalks, wet mop sidewalks, operate steam cleaner, operate hand vacuum. Gather trash and empty trash receptacles; operate compactor and turn trash carts.
- Operate a variety of equipment to perform preventive maintenance, minor repairs, and maintain cleanliness of the facilities.
- Maintain equipment in good, safe, working order. Secure equipment and tools at worksite and after-hours.
- Assist other departments, including but not limited to: Marketing and Retail to setup and break-down events at the facilities and other venues.
Compliance and Reporting
- Perform work in a workman like manner, completing all tasks completely with attention to quality and design.
- Perform the job in accordance with all applicable standards, policies, and regulatory guidelines (i.e. OSHA standards) to promote a safe working environment.
- Ensure the appropriate inventory systems, records, files, material safety data sheets, supplies, equipment, and tools are maintained.
- Utilize job/task assignment protocols, submitting daily/weekly reports as required. Adjust daily/weekly plan in accordance with protocols, reporting and adjusting job/task assignments as necessary.
- Ensure that workflow and work procedures are documented and that appropriate controls and audits are in place to ensure data and processing integrity.
- Adhere to all work safety requirements including but not limited to: lifting, bending, and move up and down ladders throughout shift.
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance on work surfaces, tools, and related equipment to ensure systems are well maintained.
- Keep doors closed when not in use.
- Wear protective clothing when working with plants.
- Before exiting the facility remove protective clothing and ensure that there is no cannabis on your personal clothing, shoes, or hair.
- Other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to assisting other departments to help facilitate the additional and/or supplemental work such as harvesting, trimming, packaging, cleaning, and light maintenance as needed throughout the facility.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Manager of Facilities.
- This person does not supervise others.
- One or more years of construction or facility maintenance experience.
- Must be familiar with hand tools, power tools, man lifts and fork lifts.
- Must be able to work a variable schedule and work overtime on short notice.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must have a clear criminal record.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Must be able to secure appropriate work credentials from the Colorado Department of Revenue, MED.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification(s) for or in construction or facility maintenance highly desired.
Proven success in the following job competencies
- Customer Service
- Task and Project Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Workmanship
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Safety and Compliance Administration
- Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing and warehouse setting.
- Able to lift and move up to 75 pounds regularly.
- Able to kneel, bend, reach, rotate, and stoop on an intermittent to regular basis daily.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations as required.
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.