The Retail Trainer will be a critical role in the ongoing training and development of colleagues and peers in the retail organization. The focus of the Retail Trainer is to deliver and maintain a high-quality level of support for Budtenders. The Retail Trainer is expected to operate under the highest standards of compliance and professionalism.
- Lead by example with behaviors in alignment with the LivWell Experience
- Demonstrate expertise in all Retail Standard Operating Procedures
- Partner with Retail Leadership to facilitate on-boarding and/or training for new budtenders
- Partner with Retail Leadership to provide recurring/on-going training of the LivWell Experience to frontline employees.
- Ensures training guidelines and deadlines are met during the orientation process.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of the training program, including tracking and reporting, participation, proficiency, and overall success of the employees during the training program.
SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
- Organization and Time management skills are essential
- Communication and presentation of training materials
- Demonstrates strong execution of the LivWell Experience and holds themselves and all LivWell Retail Employees to delivering the LivWell Experience
- Able to provide constructive feedback and hold themselves and others accountable to key training timelines
- Strong attention to detail, time-management and organizational skills
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork, leadership, results.
- Use and management of systems such as POS, Counterpoint
- Think in terms of operational effectiveness, accessibility, security, and scalability.
Compliance and Reporting
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and operational guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
Leadership and Supervision
- Work collaboratively with all the Company’s employees and business partners.
- Provide effective leadership to employees to ensure a complete understanding of and alignment to the Company’s vision, mission and values to maintain a positive work environment and a high level of morale.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works under the general supervision of the Retail Director of Operations
- Does not supervise employees directly
Job Qualifications & Work Experience
- 1 year of management experience including a minimum of 2 years in retail environment
- Demonstrates sales and customer service capabilities & store operating procedures
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities and provides constructive feedback for the growth and development of retail leaders and employees.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of local and state laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Must be able to secure appropriate work credentials from the Colorado Department of Labor Marijuana Enforcement Division.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is desired
- equivalent experience required; an additional two years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Time Management & Project Prioritization
- Communication and Presentation
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
- Analysis and Reporting
- Able to use a computer for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing, warehouse, or retail environment.
- Able to perform general office managerial and administrative activities.
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations as required.
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.